In our Creative Working Group (CWG) we worked with Rainbow issues and how it’s created from a child’s point of view within Rainbow, the topics of sexuality, gender, identity and sex education are included.
We looked on society’s influence and power in this relation, discussed the aims and methods of Socialist Education, worked with Compasito1 and created our own LGBT-oriented exercises. In keeping with the aims of Socialist Education we wish to create educational methods that are critical towards society, heteronormativity and prejudices in order to present children with diversity and mutual respect.
Contact person: Carly Walker-Dawson , The Woodcraft Folk, UK
- Carly Walker-Dawson , The Woodcraft Folk, UK
- Simon Walter , Falken Germany/Austria
- Miki Dam Larsen , ECOSY/Danish Socialdemocratic Youth, DK
- Eva Ruijtens , JS in de PvdA, Netherlands
- Sebastian Matulewicz , JS in de PvdA, Netherlands
- Oren Baruch , Mamahanot Haolim, Israel
- Biruté Sabatauskaité , Lithuanian Young Falcon Union, Lithuania
- Mohamed Saed , NOV (HaNoar HaOved VeHalomed), Israel
- Danielle Salomon , NOV (HaNoar HaOved VeHalomed), Israel
- Allan-Francesco Cudicio , Arcigay, Italy