Two teams of regional tv-stations were in the house during the seminar week. Both productions are in german.
- Dissens (Germany)
- Esplais Catalans (ESPLAC) (Spain)
- Hashomer Hatzair (Israel)
- Human Rights Institute (Slovakia)
- IGY- Israely Gay Youth (Israel)
- Irish Labour Youth (Ireland)
- Jonge Socialisten in de PvdA (Netherlands)
- Jongsocialisten (Belgium)
- JUSO Schweiz (Switzerland)
- Jusos Germany (Germany)
- Labour LGBT (Ireland)
- LGBT circle in the Israeli Labour party (Israel)
- LGBT Labour (United Kingdom)
- Lithuanian Gay League (Lithuania)
- Lithuanian Young Falcon Union (Lithuania)
- LSVO (Serbia)
- Noar Oved Vehalomed/Dror Israel (Israel)
- PINK Embassy / LGBT Pro Albania (Albania)
- RAINBOW association (Serbia)
- Rote Falken (Austria)
- Rote Falken Bern (Switzerland)
- Russian Social-Democratic Union of Youth (Russia)
- SJD – Die Falken (Germany)
- ŠKUC (Slovenia)
- VSStÖ (Austria)
- Woodcraft Folk (United Kingdom)
- YES (International)
- Young Meretz (Israel)
- Young Socialists (Georgia)
Here you will find the program of Queer Easter 2014.
Selforganising and Activism
by Simon and Elena
Can Activism be queer-socialist? How can we self-organise in an emancipatory way? We will try and answer these two questions by looking at different forms of queer-socialist activism and explore and how they work and what values lie behind them. In addition we will look at ways of selforganising and motivation in our own organisation. Join us if you are not afraid of a self organised journey through cheers, motivation and some world changing !
by Amina, Laura and Christine
The minute you are born you are told that you are a boy or a girl and that there are no other possibilities. This leads to stereotypes, bullying and discrimination which young children are already experiencing. Therefore it is important to educate and empower children from a young age to live in a society outside of heteronormativity.
In our creative working group, we will develop and try out educational activities for children on identity and bullying. If you have experience with working with children, interested in doing so or simply like to use your creativity, come and join us for a FUNtastic working group!
Our Bodies – our Queer Socialism
by Vicky and Sophie
Understanding how our bodies play a role in our politics as well as how they are part of our identities
Queer Guide to the Galaxy (Discrimination in the Workplace)
by Nitzan and Jeroen
Queer-feminist approach to discrimination and harassment in the workplace
Homonationalism: or how to do international queer solidarity without being shitty
by Kirsty and Amit
- Understanding what homonationalism is and how it is manifested in our day-to-day life
- Understanding the wider context in which homonationalism operates
- Exploring how to build to build international queer solidarity outside of homonationalist structures
LGBTQ outside the West
by Lisa and Ivana
Understanding LGBTQ issues outside the Western countries
Feminism and Gender in Activism against Transphobia and Sexism (FAGAATS)
by Sarah and Kris
- Does LGBTIQ immediately bring to mind inclusiveness and acceptance?
- Does the Left automatically mean open-mindedness?
- Do socialist organisations appy equal treatment?
In our CWG we are going to go through such subjects as gender, feminism, sexism and transphobia, especially in the context of activism. We will take a look at our own behaviour as well as the workings of our organisations and build a toolbox of dealing with transphobia and sexism in us, our organisations and a wider context. Although these are serious topics we will include elements of fun.